My Pages

Saturday 8 October, 2011

Ra.One....anyone?

So everybody's raving about Ra.One. I have my own doubts about it though. Just a personal opinion. I mean,I wonder if India is really ready to take so much sci-fi. Agreed Hollywood movies rake in moolah at the BO even in India. But how would you like to see one of our chocolate boys do an 'Avatar' act? I for one wouldn't risk wasting 3 precious hours to watch an Indian Sci-Fi flick.Period.Why can't we stick to our trademark themes of action,romance,comedy or drama?That's what suits the actors' personalities as well.

A blue-eyed Shah Rukh Khan???Oh!Come on!

-- Meow!

2 comments:

  1. I would give this a miss. After watching and wasting time & money two third-class SRK movies i.e Om Shanti Om and Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi on multiplex, we have decided not to go and spend money on his movies. Go to see it only if someone else buys the ticket.. otherwise wait for someone to upload it on the web.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if the story and theme is not copied then ok but i doubt it :P

    ReplyDelete

Do you want to tell me something about this?