My Pages

Monday 26 December, 2011

Chikni Chameli?I don't think so....

 
So everybody's raving about Katrina Kaif's 'Chikni Chameli' dance in 'Agneepath'. Saw it the other day on YouTube. True she looks very pretty as usual. But I have come to associate Katrina with oomph and glamour and classy 'sexitude' as I'd like to call it....and this dance is anything but classy, the way I see it. Even her earlier bombshell dance number 'Sheila ki Jawani' (Tees Maar Khan) or even 'Dhunki' (Mere Brother Ki Dulhan) or 'Sexy Lady' (Race) exuded sheer style in every frame.
 
  
Somehow, I feel that she doesn't really fit into this cadre. Just my opinion. It's not how other girls like Bipasha ('Beedi jalailey...') or Koena Mitra ('Dil mein baji guitar...') performed similar songs. They didn't look odd in such an avatar.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to tell me something about this?